Deer antler spray is one of the top rated natural supplements to improve athletic performance. It is made from male velvet antlers which covers the bone and cartilage before calcification. Since long ago, Chinese used deer antler as a kind of medicine to treat diseases and improve body health. Nowadays, the effect of deer antler has been found contributing to increasing energy or stamina and aid in healing.
What Does Deer Antler Spray Do?
Many sports athletes that comes from professional leagues have consumed deer antler spray. According to them, this helps them in recovering faster from fatigue and post-training period. They are able to build muscle more effectively and even heal quickly from any injury. Some experts also agree that the spray is safer than steroids, although both of the products consist of hormones.
Deer antler velvet spray contains growth hormone IGF-1 which is able to stimulate our body cells to develop faster. It can produce naturally by our body. However, as we grow old, our body gradually decrease the production rate of the hormone. Hence, by taking additional IGF-1, we could replenish our body with this hormone for its benefits.
Benefits of Deer Extract Spray
Not only deer velvet attribute to enhanced sports performance, it also brings numerous benefits to our health. Here are some of the health benefits you could expect:
- Heal cartilage and joint. The amino acids, like glucosamine and chondroitin, which are responsible for cartilage production can be found in antler velvet. Furthermore, it also contains collagen that could act as anti-inflammatory agent for pain relief and better recovery.
- Improved immune system. Our overall immune system can be improved by simply consuming this natural supplement.
- Skin care. As IGF-1 is able to stimulate the production of cartilage, your skin can be benefited with better elasticity. Cell would regrow faster and cause the anti-aging effect.
- Enhanced sexual performance. Sexual function in men and women could be increased. Ancient people also used deer antler to treat sexual dysfunction.
- Cardiovascular health. Nutrients like potassium and selenium in deer antler could lower blood pressure and cholesterol level of our body.
- Fight disease. IGF-1 hormone has been proved effective for children who suffer from stunted growth.
Being a natural product, there is almost no side effects except mild stomach disorder for some sensitive people. There have been no reports of any severe consequences that are related to the velvet extract.
There is a useful resource for you to read on real users’ review for deer antler spray so that you could decide whether to take the spray or not.
However, it is always recommended to consult a professional medical practitioner before taking any supplement on a routine basis.